Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Manage operations & Administration of Sick Fund Department
• Manage operations & Administration of Health Care Centres
• HCC’s Health Management Meetings, Medicine Stock Count & Asset Checks
• Manage and Administer in-house ORACLE programme
• Produce Financial and other reports
• Monitor and maintain control of electronic banking functions
• First contact person for various business concerns relating to Council and Sick Fund
• Ensure all Sick Fund processing is up to date and payments done timeously
• Regular month-end reports, check meeting figures, analysis and reporting
• Meeting deadlines to implement policies, procedures and instructions from Management
• Provide hands-on training to all Sick Fund staff
• A minimum of a Diploma or equivalent Degree in Accounting.
• At least 10 years experience in a Managerial function is essential.
• Must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence.
• Previous Bargaining Council experience will be advantageous.